1. The Types of Information We Collect
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. It also includes other data that may be associated with Personal Information. When you sign up for our mailing lists or make purchases through our Site, we may collect the following types of Personal Information:
• “Personally Identifying Information,” such as:
• Contact information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, email address(es), telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from, on behalf of or through The DB Method. • “Non-Identifying Information,” such as:
• Information that helps us to understand who you are and what types of offers you might like. This includes location information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood; items of interest, the types of third-party services you use, and targeted recommendations; and demographic information (e.g., birth date, age). All of this information will be aggregated for data analysis and separated from any of your Identifying Information.
• Transaction information about how you interact with our Site, such as the pages or items sections you view, how long and when you view them, the type of browser that you view them from, and how you interact with the Site generally.
These are only examples of information that we may collect, not an exhaustive list.
2. How We Use the Information About You
The information that you provide to us helps us create a better experience for you and our DB Method community. We collect Personal Information in order to customize your shopping experience, and, in some cases, to verify your identity. Additionally, we may use your Personal Information, without limitation, in the following ways:
• To provide user support and communicate with you;
• To deliver important administrative messages to you; • To detect or protect against any errors or fraudulent activity, as may be required by law;
• To operate and improve our Services;
• To recommend certain products or offers that may be of interest to you; OR
We will never display or sell your Personally Identifying Information to any third parties, subject to Section 12 below.
Sculpted Partners may collect, in the aggregate, Non-Identifying Information that we may provide to certain third-party companies as part of market research. We will never share any Personally Identifying Information as part of that data, nor will we share it with any other users, companies, or advertisers. All aggregate data provided to these third-party companies will contain only gender information, age ranges, and the collective activity data of those groups.
We reserve the right to disclose any Personal Information to law enforcement or government officials or other third parties in the case where we:
• Must respond to any legal process or subpoenas;
• Must respond to any claim of infringement of intellectual property rights;
• Where we feel we must do so to protect the safety of our Site, our users, or the general public; OR • Wherever we are otherwise required to do so by law.
3. Use of Your Email Address
Please note that we will never ask for any Personally Identifying Information by email. You should immediately report any emails you may receive that ask for any Personal Information, whether or not it is Personally Identifying Information, and appear as though they are coming from or promote The DB Method.
4. Information You Provide to Third Parties
5. COPPA Policy for Children Under Thirteen
The DB Method fully complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and does not intentionally direct any services at children under thirteen (13). Since we do not at this time monitor Site visitors or require any user to give us his or her specific age, it may be possible that children under 13 may access and use the Site without our knowledge. However, if we determine that any user is under the age of 13, we will immediately suspend that user’s account or, if possible, access to the Site, and it shall be that user’s responsibility to provide proof of age to continue use of the Service. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can remove and/or destroy the information.
6. Cookies and Related Technologies
To provide a smooth and easy experience when you use our Site, we may use technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, server logs, and other similar technologies to automatically collect and store information. As you use our Site and the services therein, your devices communicate with servers operated by us and by our service providers to coordinate the interactivity and fulfill your requests for services and information.
For example, when you make purchases on our Site, we may place cookies on your device. Cookies allow us to recognize when you return so that we can customize and create a more pleasant user experience for you, and make it easier to check out for your following purchases.
Most of the time, the information we collect using cookies and other tools only provides us with Non-Identifying Information. It often helps us understand what our users are accessing most often and to provide better services or make better offerings. You may always choose not to allow cookies through your device settings, but please note that some of our Site offerings may then no longer work for you.
7. Account Preferences
You can choose how much information to share with us, but please do note, there may be a minimum amount of information required to obtain an account or to make purchases with The DB Method, and by limiting how much information you provide may limit the functionality of our services for your purposes. You can manage your notification preferences by logging into your account and changing those preferences. You can also unsubscribe from any mailings by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of emails you receive.
8. Control Over Your Personal Information
If you want to close your account or have other questions or requests, please contact us at email@example.com. While we can assist you in many ways, we may not always be able to delete records of past interactions and transactions as required by applicable law. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for your order history. Once your account has been deleted, we may no longer retain any of your personal information unless required by applicable law. Such personal information may be removed or destroyed from our servers where possible, and it will never be sold or distributed without your permission.
The DB Method protects your information by taking reasonable steps to secure it against unauthorized access. We do this through both physical administration by our staff members and electronic measures. However, no security system or method is guaranteed to be safe from hackers or human error. We will immediately contact you if we find any breaches in our security methods. 1. Notice to International Users The DB Method operates in the United States of America. Personal Information may be accessed by us or transferred to us in the United States or to our affiliates and service providers elsewhere in the world. By providing us with Personal Information, you consent to this transfer. We will protect the privacy and security of Personal Information according to our Privacy Statement, regardless of where it is processed or stored.
2. Changes in Ownership
3. California Residents
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits The DB Method users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Modifications and Contact